The Benefits of Hosting
What if your Technology team could concentrate their skills on improving on your business, instead of just maintaining your technology? What if you had a second team of hosting subject matter experts that are focused on your technology requirements that are in the cloud, available to you 24 x 7 x 365? Wouldn’t it be nice to have free time to pursue your mission critical projects instead of?
- Upgrading hardware
- Dealing with downtime
- Worrying on how to handle a sudden spike in traffic to your website?
Working with a local hosting, managed services provider, or enterprise technology provider can remove this silent section of profitability from your business. The right technology partner can manage these mundane tasks, provide 1 on 1 support and your technology team can improve upon business objectives versus chores. Also, they can have better focus on web hosting, server hosting, and communication hosting.
Did you know that the hosting providers main concerns is that your technology never goes down, their actually in the uptime business? Also, a hosting solution provider’s focus is solely on hosting servers, so your technology teams doesn’t have to worry about that side of the business anymore, this is no easy task.
Hosting solutions Offers Company’s many benefits to all types and sizes. Hosting technology is one of the most cost-effective solutions in recent decades. Below are a few benefits that I’m sure your business would reap that cash savings rewards.
- Mission critical Servers never go down-100 % uptime
- 24 x 7 support for servers
- 24 x 7 Desktop support
- Critical cloud servers never go down
- Improved Efficiency
- No need to buy physical hardware or servers anymore
- Data center security, intrusion protection, and reporting
- No need for multiple technicians to monitor or manage
- Remove significant capital outlays from budget
- Payroll expenses will decrease, space will increase, and reduction in power
- No need for maintenance and management cost of high end infrastructures
Now just think of your savings! All this capital outflows and operating expenditures are reduced exponentially. The money you once budgeted for all this technology expense can now be allocated to long overdue projects that will improve the company’s profits. Another big plus of hosting your technology is the pay as you grow instead of over-buying technology that gets outdated quickly. This saves you dollars in technology hardware, software applications, future upgrades and labor-hours needed to ensure everything works.
Join The Other Subscribers