IT Disaster Recovery (DR) is a strategic part to any IT organization. A disaster can happen in a multitude of ways: hurricane (natural disaster), fire, technology failure, or human error. Is your organization prepared?
- 43% of companies never reopen after a disaster and 29% close within three years
- 20% of small to medium size business suffer a major disaster every five years
- 93% of companies that suffer a significant data loss are out of business within five years
- Disgruntled employees are the largest and single most damaging source of data loss risk
Extensys has a proven methodology to ensuring your organization is protected during an IT disaster. A few simple questions can help you determine if your IT DR plan needs updating:
- How long can your organization afford to be without key applications?
- Do you have the IT staff and knowledge to restore key applications at an alternate site?
- How much data can you afford to lose when restoring applications at an alternate site?
Extensys can execute an assessment to ease your concern.